By choosing the right category all participants declare that crew is composed according to further mentioned rules and that they respect rules of Rallye Rejviz.
|ST stands for crews composed of the contestants working in EMS.|
FS stands for all other competitors, the composition of crews is arbitrary (e.g. 3 physicians, 4 medical students, fire-fighters etc.).
|STANDARD (ST)||FREESTYLE (FS)|
|Obligatory composition||Possible composition of crew|
|RLP||RLP-ST||1 Physician + 2 Paramedics**||x|
|RLP-RV-ST||1 Physician + 1 Paramedic + 2 Paramedics
|RLP-FS||x||1 Physician + max. 3 Competitors|
|RLP-RV-FS||x||1 Physician + max. 3 Competitors
|RZP||RZP-ST||2 Paramedics + 1 Dispatcher (ZS)||x|
|RZP-FS||x||max. 3 Competitors + 1 Dispatcher (ZS)|
|PHYS||PHYS-ST||1 Physician + 2 Paramedics||x|
|PHYS-FS||x||1 Physician + max. 3 Competitors|
|PARA-FS||x||max. 4 Competitors|
* Medic = medical student of 4th – 6th year of Faculty of Medicine. Participation of medical students from foreign Faculties of Medicine is possible.
** Paramedic = paramedic, nurse, EMT or similar emergency medical care provider.
Mixed crews (various Faculties of Medicine or EMS) are allowed.
x = unacceptable choice
1) If a crew borrows a vehicle with a driver who is not competing he cannot be considered as crew member.
2) Scoring the tasks is based on ST category, therefore we respect guidelines and competencies of all crew members.
3) If minimally 5 crews occurs in either ST or FS category, the category will be scored and announced individually. If not – the category will be assessed and set on the score list without ranking.
4) In case of too many participants, ST category will be favored regardless of application order.