- Vehicle according to the crew type
Personal motor cars are allowed, equipment for taking the patient into the vehicle is not assessed.
- Extremities splinters
- Blood glucose meter
- Injection needles and syringes
- Cervical collar
- Oxygen bottle 2 l
- Oxygen mask
- Monitor with defibrillator
- Bandages, sterile dressings
- Suction Unit
- Pulse Oximeter
- Isothermic foil
- Blood pressure meter
- Diagnostic lamp & headlamps – must have your own!
- Transport Equipment – one at least
Stretcher, scoop, vacuum mattress etc.
- Pulmonary ventilator
- Equipment for mass disasters
Triage cards, evidence sheets, signs for functions etc., according to national rules.
- Equipment for securing airways
Intubation tools, laryngeal mask, combitubus etc.
- Equipment for securing i.v. line
Infusion, disinfection, infusion set, tape, esmarch.
Have a question?